Sorry I haven’t been around, me and the RL got into a huge fight and split. Broken heart, tears, ice cream, you get the gist.

But enough about me, I popped in world to check messages and saw the Twisted Hunt was going on. It took three days but I managed to get 98% of it done. The other 2%? Meh, stores I’m not fond of so I skipped them. On to the pictures!!


Here we have the skybox I’m in, the fan in my one hand, the blade in my other hand, the outfit I’m wearing and the necklace.


Next is the temple I’m in, the little Ying/Yang thing I’m meditating on and once again, the outfit.


Here is the picture on the wall, the collage behind me, the couch, the cushion I’m on with the candles and plants and the dress I’m wearing.


Now we have this really cool bed, the picture on the wall, the fortune teller machine next to me and of course, the outfit I have on.


Yet again, the outfit I’m wearing is a gift as well as the fountain I’m sitting on and the fire pit next to me.


Here is a skybox you get. It’s beautiful with the windows, fire place and rug that are all part of it. The wall decor, tree table and two chairs are separate gifts, as is, yup, you guessed it! The outfit I have on.


Still in the skybox we have the table and benches in the corner.


Pictured here is yet another skybox! Even though I didn’t get a picture of it all, it’s a huge skybox with a two story house in it. The couch and chair are separate gifts and I got this cute little maid outfit!


Then there is this lovely little ruin set.


We then have this little grave with the bent tree and the mausoleum.


I furnished the mausoleum with a fireplace, picture, table, ottoman and rug set, all that you get in the hunt. Also gifted are the dress I’m wearing, the shoes, the glowy mask and the teddy I’m holding!


Yet another outfit and this worship area.


Still another gown and an alter for all you pagan’s out there.

I wish I could say I pictured everything, but I didn’t. There were just too many items, 106 stops on this hunt.

Twisted Hunt Slurls HERE

The Grave

So I spent a busy morning cleaning out a storage unit and after, while I was relaxing and unwinding, I decided to peek at the hunts going on. I saw some things from various hunts I wanted and decided to share.


First is from the Get To Know Us: Greek Creators hunt.It’s a lovely little cemetery!


Also from the Get To Know Us hunt is this gazebo! Spooky yet beautiful.


From the Best Foot Forward hunt is this shoe house! It comes with the yard and tree. For a shoe house it’s rather nice and cozy!


This Coffin from the Get To Know Us, comes with a nice spooky animation where you climb in and lay down amoungst particle bats.


From the same hunt is this large fireplace and gargoyle statue! With all the spooky decor, I needed a spooky dress! I found one at Maai, in there lucky chair!

Get To Know Us: Greek CreatorsHERE

Best Foot ForwardHERE


Historial Hunts

So I finally finished the Hunt I spoke of in previous posts HERE.

Overall, I wasn’t really impressed, but there were a few goodies I kept.


Here we have a lamp, side table, screen, chest, the dress I’m wearing, that mask and the background…er…wall… The wall confused me as I thought it was a building. Something that’s going to get deleted but proved a useful backdrop for the pictures.


Here is a table set, another dress and the necklace I’m wearing.


And still another dress. This one’s pretty neat, and I’ll keep it because of the lack of gowns like this in SL, but I don’t see much use for it. lol. I’m such a pack rat.

The Renaissance Hunte

So, despite the business of my life right now, what with moving and all that, I still found time to do a hunt with the family. My sister hit me up telling me Historical Hunts had their Renaissance Hunt going on, so I was all over it. We got through some of it, but it’s got 74 stops, so we’re doing it in bits. I did unpack and take pictures of some of the prizes from the first 25, though.


The screen, chase, rug and scrolls are all one gift, the rug I’m sitting on is another, the chase next to me is yet another and the vase is still another gift.


Here we have an infirmery bed, a scribes desk, a banner, a planter and a cute little guinnea pig pet that roams around and eats and poops. It’s really cute. Excuse my thrown about decorating.

B/F: Quite the mess you have left on the front lawn.

Me: I’z gettin it, I’z gettin it.

B/F smacks Buns ass.


These items are in the previous picture but because they’re so small, they’re not easily seen. We have a little decorative plaque and a music box that plays actual music when you click it.

To do the Renaissance Hunt, go HERE for the SLURL’s.